Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Is my endocrinologist covered?

Received a bill from the endocrinologist's office. It looks like my stupid insurance company didn't cover the charges -- $533.80. I also saw him a second time and am scheduled to go back in two months. Plus, I need the flu shot. I have the WORST insurance company in this history of the planet. I am hoping this is just an interim bill showing that they billed the company. Hope hope hope! Will call tomorrow and find out. In the meantime, need a new insurance company. Grrrrrr.

UPDATE Friday October 15, 2010: Called the endocrinologist's office. They are going to resubmit the charge using a different code. Hope that works! I can't believe they would deny coverage to a diabetic. This company is really dishonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment