Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Day

Tuesday. Third day on the patch and smoke-free. So far, so good. It sure is easier to use a crutch (like a patch) than to go cold-turkey, whew! Still feel like lighting up sometimes, more so in the afternoon/evening than in the morning, which I think is an artifact of the potency of the patch declining over its 24 hour effectiveness period. I sure do hope Camille gives this a try.

I have yet to increase my exercise level, although I've been walking the dog a bit more. It's not enough, though. I really should be wandering over to the exercise room and using the treadmill, then relaxing in the hot tub for a while after. And I should take my bike and get the tires pumped up and actually use the Sammamish Trail in back of my apartment. Getting out would be great for my health all-around, since I'd get the benefit of being out in the sun (there is sun even when it's cloudy). Might begin to break out the light box again.

No comments:

Post a Comment