Monday, January 3, 2011

Didn't get my bike to the shop today...

...but I did a few other things, including contacting a career coach and looking at some job prospects at WorkSource. There's one that looks absolutely perfect for me, and I'm going to see about applying for it tomorrow.

There's a "Bright's" Meetup tonight in Bellevue. Going to that (thinking about taking a bucket of KFC along to share), seeing my family practice doctor tomorrow, telephone consult with the career coach tomorrow afternoon, consulting with a collections attorney on Wednesday, meeting with John Wednesday evening, meeting a new "UFO" friend Thursday, and hopefully seeing my therapist on Friday. Plus, lots of errands to do, and lists to make, and things to follow up on. Very, very busy and I don't even have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment