Sunday, March 20, 2011

Progress in March 2011

I now have two freelance grant writing consulting jobs, and information on how to access more networks to increase the chances of getting interviews. I continue to apply for jobs, but there aren't always jobs available that meet my qualifications. I am still focusing on the Puget Sound area (I live -- Redmond, an eastern suburb of Seattle), but have decided to expand my search, focusing on both Florida and Washington D.C. I might also look at the Los Angeles area, although I would hate to move back there. I absolutely loathe the traffic. I am hoping to stay in this area as I love the people here, the environment, the ethnic diversity, the creativity, the intellectual and cultural atmosphere. This is by far the favorite place I have lived, except, of course, Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment