Monday, January 28, 2013

Keeping you up to date! Anew!

Oh wow.  It has been a L-O-N-G time since I updated this blog!  Lots lots lots has happened.  Let me see:

1)  I am STILL a nonsmoker!

2)  Depression and anxiety are not such big problems for me now, although I still struggle with medications and finding the right balance of supplements.

3)  I see an acupuncturist and brew Chinese medicinal herb teas and it's wonderful.  Unexpected result:  the mild sciatica I had for decades (not even knowing what it was) is GONE!  Amazing.

4)  I still work with light boxes and now have a dawn simulator but still working out the kinks.

5)  Still have my silly border collie, Ace, the rescue kitty, Kaku, and (I won't say how many) pedigree fancy show rats as well as a couple of rescues.

6)  Teaching at Bellevue College Telos, having a blast doing it, and started some freelance work through Thumbtack in December which is working out very nicely.  I'm busy busy busy.

7)  Participating in JDRF's RIde to Cure Diabetes this year!  I am committed to raising $4,000 in support for my ride with over 20 members of my NW Washington team!  So far I'm 10 percent there!

Okay, that's all for now.  If you are so inclined, please support Juvenile Diabetes Research by donating to my ride!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment